Monday, August 16, 2010

Weekly Recap: August 9-15

Another solid week in the books! Although my mileage was down, I ran double on Tuesday so I didn't want to overdo my weekly mileage since my legs were a little tired on Wednesday & Thursday. Plus, Todd & I were in Cleveland this weekend so I knew a long run wouldn't be possible. I'm hoping to get a 16-18 mi long run in next weekend before Hood to Coast.

Monday: Walked 4.25 mi with Tracy after work (14:30 pace--yes, I wore my garmin!)

Tuesday: 5 mi speedwork (7:54 average pace; 2 x 1 mi @ 7:24 & 7:18), 20 min elliptical; lifted total body
ran 4 mi w/ Todd after work (8:15 pace)

Wednesday: REST (legs were tired from the past 2 days)

Thursday: 7 mi tempo (7:48 average pace; 2 x 15 min @ 7:30 pace)
taught 20 min core & taught 50 min spinning after work

Friday: taught 50 min spinning

Saturday: 6 mi w/ Todd, Emily, & Mark @ Rocky River Metro Park in Cleveland (9:10 pace)

Sunday: taught 20 min core & taught 50 min spinning


TOTAL: 22 mi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wicked solid! and i love that you wore your garmin during your walk :)