Friday, September 10, 2010

Time Flies By...

How is September already a third of the way over? Actually, how is it already September? This year is flying by! Why does it seem like every year goes by faster and faster.

I can't believe I ran Hood to Coast two weeks ago. It's crazy that I spent a year thinking about it and planning the trip to Oregon and just like that, it's over. The good news though is that Todd & I, along with my parents, have an even bigger trip planned soon...

Voyager of the Seas

Ports of Call

Yes, we're going on a Mediterranean cruise and I couldn't be more excited! We leave for the cruise from Barcelona then head to Italy to Naples, Rome, and Florence and then to France to Nice and Toulon. My blogging might be a bit sporadic the rest of the month with working crazy hours (as in, I just worked at 4:00 AM the past 2 days and I'm exhausted) and heading to Europe but when I get back from the trip, expect lots of updates and pictures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nooooooooooo! don't say that about september! but wayyyy exciting about the trip. i'm so jealous. i could definitely use a vacay like that right now.

Anne said...

I'm so jealous of your cruise! And really all your travels. This is something I would love to do so I can't wait to hear all about it and see all the pics!

Lindsey said...

your trip sounds amazing! i can't wait to hear about it!