Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekly Recap: November 8-14

The good news: After a week off from running my hip doesn't hurt at all

The bad news: My right shoulder/deltoid is killing me right now & I have no idea what I did

I'm not sure if it was from the yoga or TRX class but all of a sudden it really started to hurt on Saturday morning. As in, I woke up and could barely lift my arm up to put on my clothes. It seems to loosen up as the day goes on but it kills to lift my arm straight out to the side. I'll give it a couple more days before I see the doctor. If it isn't one thing, it's another, right?

Monday: 40 min bike; lifted total body

Tuesday: 1 hr Power Flow Yoga

Wednesday: 1 hr TRX Suspension Training class

Thursday: 45 min bike

Friday: 30 min bike; 20 min Jackie Warner 1-on-1 core

Saturday: REST (Bourbon Trail Trip)

Sunday: REST (Bourbon Trail Trip)


TOTAL: 0 mi

No comments: