1 loaf frozen bread dough (we used 2 packages of Trader Joe's refrigerated pizza dough)
1/2 tsp basil
1/2 lb pepperoni
1/2 lb ham
1/4 lb hard salami
1/4 lb provolone cheese
1. Thaw bread dough until soft enough to stretch, but do not allow it to rise. Stretch dough into a 12" x 18" pan.
2. Beat egg with basil and brush most of egg mixture over dough.
3. Alternately layer sliced meats & cheese on one side of dough.
4. Fold over other side of dough & brush with remaining egg mixture on top.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.