Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekly Recap: January 17-23

I felt like I had another successful week in the books until my run on Saturday morning. I was hoping for at least an 8 mi run but I'm still having some lingering right hip pain. Again, it doesn't necessarily hurt but it doesn't feel normal if that makes sense. I'm definitely glad I didn't try to push my luck with Boston this year. I'm going to take another week off from running (although with the extremely low mileage I've been doing, I don't think that will be that challenging). To keep my fitness level up, I plan on doing a lot of spinning this week.

Monday: 4 mi (8:27 pace); lifted total body

Tuesday: 75 min Power Flow Yoga
30 min bike

Wednesday: 5 mi w/ 2 x 1 mi @ 7:30 & 7:26 (7:47 pace); lifted total body

Thursday: 75 min Spinning/TRX combo class

Friday: REST (in Cleveland)

Saturday: 4 mi (8:15 pace); 30 min bike

Sunday: taught 20 min core & taught 50 min spinning

TOTAL: 13 mi

No comments: