Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekly Recap: March 21-27

My teaching started to pick up this week and will continue for awhile now that I started teaching Spinning & TRX at another studio. Luckily, I was able to find time to still run and now that I've registered for the half marathon in May, I'd like to add a 4th day of running in (especially since my hips & legs have felt good for past month or so). Unfortunately, I haven't been able to do any yoga for the past couple weeks but am going to start squeezing in one class/week after work.

Monday: 4 mi (8:29 pace); 30 min elliptical

Tuesday: 40 min elliptical; lifted total body

Wednesday: 9 mi (8:02 pace)

Thursday: taught 75 min spinning/TRX combo class

Friday: taught 1 hr spinning taught 1 hr TRX class

Saturday: 5 mi (7:46 pace); 30 min elliptical

Sunday: taught 20 min core & taught 50 min spinning

TOTAL: 18 mi

No comments: