Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekly Recap: April 11-17

I was really hoping to get in at least a 11 or 12 mi run last week but moving put an end to those plans. Todd & I hired movers on Thursday and they didn't leave until almost 7:00 PM from unloading our stuff into our new place and we hadn't even begun to unpack yet. I was able to get up on Friday and run outside on a fantastic bike path only 1.5 mi away from our townhome. It was windy on the way out but on the way back I was hitting 7:30s for my splits and was very happy with that. The only downside is that my bunion on my left foot has really been hurting recently and I think I've been overcompensating for this and running more on the outside of my foot. The next day, the bottom of the outside of my foot was killing me so I need to figure out what's going on. I have my half marathon in a few weeks with no goal in mind so I might just go into this race and have fun. Oh, and we still have a ton of boxes to unpack.

Monday: 45 min elliptical; lifted total body

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class

3 mi w/Todd (8:42 pace)

Wednesday: 6 mi (8:07 pace)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class

taught 1 hr spinning

Friday: 6 mi (7:46 pace)

Saturday: 30 min Yoga on Exercise on Demand

Sunday: taught 20 min core & taught 50 min spinning

taught 1 hr TRX class

TOTAL: 15 mi

No comments: