Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekly Recap: April 18-24

As I mentioned later last week, I came down with what I think was a sinus infection on Wednesday. I had a fever, chills, congestion, and terrible pressure in my head. I took Thursday & Friday off of work (I can't remember the last time I took 2 days off in a row due to sickness) but unfortunately still taught spinning on Thursday evening. I know that wasn't my brightest idea ever because I came home from class and went straight to bed.

On Saturday, I woke up feeling a lot better and headed to the gym since I had 12 miles on my schedule & it's been raining for the past week. I didn't have any intention of doing 12 miles but was hoping to get in at least 8 miles. Even though I was feeling better, I could tell I was still a little under the weather because I was struggling with running. I felt tired, breathless and I was running slow. I managed to run 7 miles in a little under 9:00 min pace. Since Todd & I went to visit his family for Easter for the rest of the weekend, I gave myself another rest day yesterday in hopes to have a great running week this week.

Monday: 4 mi (7:39 pace)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class
taught 1 hr spinning

Wednesday: 6 mi (8:37 pace)

Thursday: taught 1 hr spinning

Friday: REST

Saturday: 7 mi (8:54 pace)

Sunday: REST

TOTAL: 17 mi

No comments: