Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekly Recap: April 4-10

My goal for the week was to run between 20-25 miles and I hit that perfectly with 23 miles over 3 days. My legs were definitely beat after running 10 miles on Saturday then immediately teaching a 1 hour Spinning/TRX combo class but I was able to wear my compression socks and lay on the couch for a bit afterwards. I'm not really sure what this week will hold since Todd & I are moving on Thursday but I'm hoping to get in at least 25 miles and have my long run at 11 or 12 miles.

Monday: 7 mi (8:06 pace)

75 min Power Flow Yoga

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spinning/TRX combo class

Wednesday: 6 mi (8:19 pace)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spinning/TRX combo class

taught 1 hr spinning

Friday: REST

Saturday: 10 mi w/ Todd (8:40 pace)

taught 1 hr Spinning/TRX combo class

Sunday: taught 20 min core & taught 50 min spinning

TOTAL: 23 mi

No comments: