Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekly Recap: May 2-8

I met my goal of going to yoga this week and it was probably one of the hardest yoga classes I've been to. Some people think running marathon is hard, well I think yoga is hard! I'd much rather run for 3:30 hours than do yoga for 3:30 hours.

I ran the Capital City Half Marathon on Saturday and my only goal was to break 1:45 and run under 8:00 min pace. I surprised myself and ran 1:42 (7:49 pace) but didn't surprise myself when I was still disappointed with my time. Still, I can't complain since I only did one 10 miler and one 12 milers to train for it. A full race report will come tomorrow.

Monday: 5 mi (7:52 pace)
75 min Power Flow Yoga

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class

Wednesday: 5 mi (8:18 pace)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class
taught 1 hr spinning

Friday: REST

Saturday: Capital City Half Marathon (1:42:22, 7:49 pace)

Sunday: taught 20 min core & taught 50 min spinning


TOTAL: 23 mi

No comments: