Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wedding Shower #2

On Sunday afternoon, Todd, myself, and my mom drove up to Leetonia (Todd's hometown) for my wedding shower hosted by my soon to be mother-in-law and sister-in-law. It was a garden themed shower & everything was absolutely amazing from the decor to the food. I was a little overwhelmed since there were some family & friends that I had never met or only met once or twice but it was really nice to finally put a face to a name. The weather was beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better second wedding shower.

Todd & I before the shower....he even wore our wedding colors again

My mom & I

One of the beautiful tables set up....the plates were pink & gray too!

The centerpieces were also the favors...flowers potted in a chalkboard pot

The food & drink tent

The punch & watermelon drink with champagne were delicious

The sandwiches were a huge hit!

We had cheesecake for dessert & I had requested chocolate peanut butter cup

Two of the guest tables

Opening lots of presents

Todd & I after the shower...Todd wasn't actually there during the shower, he was up at his cousin's with all the other guys hanging out by the pool

Um yeah, we can hardly step foot in our guest room now because it is full of presents from both the showers

Oh wait, don't forget about those too! Please note the kitchen aid mixer on the floor....seriously excited about that one!

Now that we've sent our invitations out and we're starting to get RSVPs back (32 yes and 2 no as of yesterday!), I'm bursting with excitement and not sure how I'm going to wait another 8 weeks until Todd & I become husband and wife!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

What a beautiful shower!! Love your colors!