Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekly Recap: July 11-17

What a week it was--almost 13 hours of working out and 4 double days!! I'm not quite sure how I managed to do that on top of working a full-time job and planning for my wedding but I did and I'm very pleased, although this will definitely not become a regular thing. They had a special 2 hour ride at one of the gyms I teach at on Friday evening and I taught the second hour. It was a blast and the members loved it but after spinning for 2 hours, less than 12 hours later I was up to run 12 miles. I was happy I pulled out a 7:38 for my last mile of the run but my legs and feet were extremely tired the rest of the day. I have a 5K I'm running on Saturday so this will hopefully be a little bit of a cutback week for me.

Monday: Insanity Max Interval Circuit (1 hr)
5 mi w/ 3 mi @ tempo (7:36 pace)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class
taught 1 hr spinning

Wednesday: 5 mi (8:14 pace)
Insanity Max Interval Plyo (1 hr)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class

Friday: 4 mi (8:19 pace)
Team taught 2 hr "Friday Nite Cruise" spinning class

Saturday: 12 mi (8:09 pace; last mi in 7:38)

Sunday: taught 20 min core & taught 50 min spinning

TOTAL: 26 mi

No comments: