Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekly Recap: November 14-20

A good week of workouts is in the books despite some bad news. As you know from my weekly recaps, I teach a few classes a week....Spinning/TRX combo class, Spinning, and Core Conditioning. I absolutely LOVE teaching and have been incredibly blessed to teach at 2 fabulous gyms...Lifestyle Family Fitness and PAI Yoga & Fitness. Unfortunately, I received an email last week that all Lifestyle Family Fitness gyms in Columbus are closing. A couple gyms are being re-opened as Life Time Fitness and a couple are being bought by a LFF founder and re-branded. Those employees are lucky to be able to keep their jobs. I, on the other hand, teach at a gym that is closing for good and as of this Sunday, November 27, I will no longer be teaching Spinning and Core Conditioning on Sunday mornings. I was devastated for losing my job (and free gym membership), but also heartbroken for all those people who work for LFF full-time and those members who will lose a gym. The members I've met during my 4.5 years of teaching not only work out at LFF, but have formed a bond with other members. I will be sad to teach my last class on Sunday and to say good-bye to those members I look forward to seeing every Sunday morning but I also know good things are on the horizon. Hopefully I'm not jinxing myself when I say this but I have an audition next week at Urban Active and I'm very excited about this opportunity!

Monday: Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance (40 min)
30 min elliptical

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class

Wednesday: 35 min elliptical
Insanity Pure Cardio (40 min)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class

Friday: 1 hr Spinning

Saturday: OFF (St. Louis)

Sunday: OFF (St. Louis)

TOTAL: 0 mi

No comments: