Friday, May 18, 2012

May Babies

In the past week or so, I've not only been able to celebrate my own birthday but also 2 other special birthdays.  Todd & I drove up to his hometown of Leetonia last weekend to celebrate our niece's 1st birthday.  We hadn't seen her since Christmas and she looked so grown up!  Speaking of grown up, our nephew, who is 5, has already lost several teeth since we saw him last and is starting kindergarten in the fall.  I can't imagine how fast flies by when you're a parent.

Audrey's cupcake cake

Apparently Audrey & Andrew were not happy to have their picture taken

I was hoping she'd smash her face in the cake but she was so lady-like as she carefully dipped her finger in the icing for a taste or two

Todd & I with the birthday girl

On Wednesday night, the Sexy 7 (high school girlfriends) + husbands went to Figlio for dinner and then over to see Katie's new baby, Emmerson.  She was only 10 days old and cute as a button.  I still can't believe how little babies are, it really does blow my mind!

Holding baby Emma

Todd's turn

Sexy 7 minus Lauren plus Emma

And to top off a great night with my best gals, they surprised me with birthday cake and Graeters ice cream....my favorite!

No comments: