Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekly Recap: March 18-24

I felt pretty good this week and was able to run 22 miles.  My doctor recommended keeping my heart rate under 150 when working out so I've been trying to back off on the runs a bit.  I've found, depending on how I'm feeling that day, I can run 8:40-8:50 pace while still being comfortable and could carry on a conversation if I was running with someone.  I have a heart rate monitor but find it a bit annoying to wear all the time so I'm just going by how I feel.  I'm definitely not overexerting myself or going to the point where I need to stop and catch my breath.

Monday: 5 mi (8:46 pace)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: 4 mi (8:31 pace)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX
taught 30 min TRX/Yoga

Friday: 4 mi (8:45 pace)

Saturday: 5 mi (8:40 pace)

Sunday: 4 mi (8:43 pace)
taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

TOTAL: 22 mi

No comments: