Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bump Update: Week 22

Week 21 and the start of week 22 was spent on our cruise and I managed to take quite a few photos.

Taken on the last day of vacation & beginning of week 22

Going backwards a bit....this was taken on the first night of the cruise at 21 weeks & 1 day 

My 30th birthday....21 weeks & 3 days

Last evening of the cruise....21 weeks & 6 days

All packed up and ready to head home....22 weeks


How far along: 22 weeks & 3 days

Size of baby: About 11 inches, almost 1 pound, and is the size of a papaya or length of a spaghetti squash

Weight gain: 11 pounds (I somehow only gained a 1/2 pound on vacation)

Maternity clothes: Same as last week, mostly maternity pants with regular and maternity tops; I was able to wear a regular tankini last week on vacation and most of my regular dresses

Symptoms: Been feeling great but I do notice I get tired faster if I'm on my feet for hours on end.  We got back from vacation late Sunday night and I had already planned on taking Monday off work too. I ran 4 miles, went grocery shopping, and then my mom came over and we mulched the backyard and cleaned & washed almost all the windows and screens in the house.  By 3:00 PM, I was exhausted!

Gender: My 30th birthday/gender reveal party is on Saturday so I'll be revealing early next week

Exercise: Running & teaching Spin/TRX or TRX/Yoga 6 days/week....and I actually feel like running is getting easier and I can run faster now than I did 2 months ago

Food cravings: Potatoes....specifically french fries, hash browns, or tator tots

Food aversions: Nothing

Movement: Lots more movement throughout the day and I can usually feel some when I'm waking up in the morning too.  Todd has been able to feel him/her kick quite a few times too now and he loves it

Sleep: Still waking up a few nights during the week to go to the bathroom but have no problems falling asleep or staying asleep

Looking forward to: My 30th birthday/gender reveal party and finishing our registry this weekend after we do the gender reveal

Best moment of the week: Just been really happy with how good I've been feeling and how excited Todd & I are to become parents in 4 months

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You look great! I'm feeling so tired again at the end of the day, too. I can't wait for your gender reveal! :)