Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekly Recap: March 10-16

I love running & working out so much that a lot of times I forget to take a rest day but I know that I can't go at it 100% all the time without getting injured so Monday became a much needed rest day.  I think that ended up being a good thing though because the rest of the week I had some GREAT runs. 

I'm not sure which one I'm most proud of this week, either the 11 mi on Friday morning or the mile repeats yesterday morning....but I think I'm leaning more towards the mile repeats because I've already improved my time drastically over the past couple months.

Monday: Rest

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: 7 mi (7:53 pace)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Friday: 11 mi (8:11 pace)

Saturday: 4 mi (8:13 pace)
15 min Jackie Warner Xtreme Abs DVD

Sunday: 6 mi (7:26 pace w/ 3 x 1 mi @ 7:07, 7:02, 6:53)

TOTAL: 28 mi

No comments: