Monday, June 29, 2015

Weekly Recap: June 22-28

Been feeling good lately but I woke up on Saturday morning and my back felt stiff/tight.  This happens every couple months and probably will so I've learned to deal with it.  Part of that is knowing that it feels worse if I just lay around and baby it so I still worked out both Saturday and Sunday morning (doing a bit more stretching than I typically do) and am hoping it will be feeling back to normal by the end of the week.

Monday: 40 min elliptical + core workout

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: 3 mi on TM (9:21 pace) + strength/core circuit

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Friday: 1 hr Clocked @ System of Strength

Saturday: 40 min Spinning @ Y (on my own)

Sunday: 30 min strength/cardio circuit @ home

TOTAL: 3 mi

No comments: