Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Week 15 Recap: January 4-10

At the beginning of each week, I'm going to do a recap of my running & cross-training workouts from the previous week to monitor my progress for Boston. As stated in a previous post, I'm only running 3x/week so I rely a lot on cross-training to increase fitness. All workouts are done in the early hours of the morning before heading to work unless otherwise noted.

Monday: 4 mi (tempo), 30 min elliptical, lifted total body

Tuesday: 15 min bike warm up, 45 min spinning
1.5 hrs of indoor climbing w/ Todd after work

Wednesday: 5 mi (easy)

Thursday: REST

Friday: 35 min elliptical, core & push ups

Saturday: 8 mi (long run)

Sunday: taught 20 min core, taught 50 min spinning


Goals for this week are to bump up my mileage!

No comments: