Friday, February 5, 2010

Great Week So Far!

It's been a great week so far & it's not even the weekend yet! Here are a few highlights:
  • Got tickets to see Michael Buble with my Mom in June
  • Had dinner at my parent's house
  • UK is now 21-1 (!?!)
  • The fire dept where I train just moved into a new fire station--the workout room is awesome and I got to slide down the fire pole
  • Made a new spinning mix for my class on Sunday--I have over 20 that I rotate through but always love when I make a new one
  • Had 3 solid runs this week and 6 weeks into training, I'm feeling great
  • Todd & I have 3 parties this weekend & I can't wait to see some friends I haven't hung out with in awhile
  • Hung out with Todd on Wednesday night....awww
  • Started planning our trip to Portland, Oregon when I run Hood to Coast & I'm sooo excited; highlights of the trip will include a mini beer festival, shopping on NW 23rd, taking a day trip to drive along the Columbia River Gorge, seeing Multnomah Falls (the 2nd largest waterfall in the U.S.) & going to Mt. Hood (and possibly take a scenic ride on the Mt. Hood Railroad), stopping at a few wineries, and ending our trip on the coast of Oregon hanging out on the beach, seeing lighthouses, visiting the Tillamook Cheese Factory (for Todd, of course), and staying at a B&B near the ocean in Newport

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you get to slide down the fire pole?! how fun!!