Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's Kinda Pathetic...

but I was so excited the other day when I finally got my 2010 Entertainment book in the mail!

Since Todd & I eat out a few times a week and like to go different places around town, such as the zoo, Ballet Met productions, the movies, Zoombezi Bay, etc., we thought why not try to save some money too by buying this book full of coupons. I'm seriously in love with it. I'm also aware I feel old by buying a giant coupon book. There are hundreds of restaurants listed and most coupons are for buy one meal, get one free so we'll have paid for the coupon book itself in one use. If you tend to go out to eat at least once a month with your signifcant other or friends, I highly recommend looking into buying this. You can check out all the coupons online first to see if you'd go to the restaurants & places listed. In fact, Todd & I are already planning on using it on Friday night when we go to Claddagh's for fish & chips...buy one, get one free of course!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i remember having to sell those as a fundraiser for the 8th grade washington dc trip!