Friday, April 9, 2010

Taco Dip

I made taco dip the other day for a going away potluck at work for a coworker. I've made this many times and only takes about 5 minutes to put together. It's perfect for tailgates or to just make to snack on at home. I will say that it was completely gone during the potluck so it must have been a hit!

Taco Dip

Taco Dip

Ingredients:

8 oz. cream cheese, softened
8 oz. sour cream
1 package taco seasoning
1 cup shredded lettuce
4 or 5 green onions, chopped
1/2 diced tomatoes
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Directions:

1. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, and seasoning
2. Spread on serving dish
3. Chill 2-3 hrs
4. Garnish with lettuce, tomato, onion, and cheese
5. Serve with tortilla chips

Speaking of Mexican food, tonight Todd & I will be heading to dinner with 3 of my good friends and their significant others for dinner at Cantina Laredo at Polaris. I'm super excited because I've heard nothing but good things about the food there. They even make homemade guacamole right at your table. Yum!

The weather should be warming back up by Sunday too so Todd & I are hoping to take the first ride of the year on his motorcycle. Can't wait to break out my jacket & helmet. This was my Christmas present from Todd two years ago. Aren't they super cute & girly?


No comments: