Here's one of the circuits I did last week after a workout on the elliptical. Start with Circuit 1 and go through each exercise for 30 sec with no rest in between exercises. After you're finished with the first set, take 30 sec to rest and repeat. Once you've gone through Circuit 1 three times, take 1-2 min of rest and move onto Circuit 2.
Circuit 1: 3 x 30 sec
- Walking lunges with bicep curl
- Chest press on stability ball
- Reverse flys
- Jump rope
Circuit 2: 3 x 30 sec
- Squat with row (on cable crossover machine)
- Overhead press
- Triceps push ups (these are killer!)
- Mountain climbers
- Squat swing with kettlebell
- Hamstring curl with stability ball
- Squat jumps
Try it & let me know what you think!