Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekly Recap: September 20-26

I'm back from the Mediterranean cruise (which was amazing by the way but more on that later) and I still managed to run a few times on the treadmill in the cruise ship's fitness center. I had planned for this week in my training for the Columbus Marathon so instead of my normal 3 week taper for a marathon, where I would have done my last 20 miler on Saturday, I will now be doing a 2 week taper with my last 20 miler this Saturday.

Monday: 8 mi on treadmill on cruise ship (7:57 pace); lifted total body

Tuesday: REST

Wednesday: 4 mi on treadmill on cruise ship (7:41 pace)

Thursday: REST

Friday: 6 mi on treadmill on cruise ship (8:06 pace); lifted total body

Saturday: 14 mi on treadmill on cruise ship (8:17 pace)

Sunday: REST

TOTAL: 32 mi

No comments: