Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wedding #13

This past Saturday, Todd & I attended our 13th wedding together. My friend and former college teammate & roommate, Katie, was marrying Kirt. I was excited since this was the first wedding Todd & I were attending as an engaged couple and we were going to see a couple of my other good girl friends from college. It's amazing now that we're planning our own wedding, how many details of Katie and Kirt's wedding I noticed and paid attention to. The ceremony & reception were beautiful along with the bride and groom but unfortunately since I was running the marathon the next morning, we didn't stay very late or get a chance to really dance either.

Katie & Kirt saying their vows

Todd & I

Katie & I

Good friends & former teammates....Dana, Shimmer, me, and Ruthie

No comments: