Thursday, June 30, 2011

There's No Turning Back Now...

...and no, I'm not talking about our wedding!

I officially registered for the Columbus Marathon on October 16! Once July hits, the price of the race goes up $10 every month so I figured I'd take advantage of the cheaper price of $65, which seems like such a steal after paying $130 for Boston in the past. I will start seriously training for the race in mid-July and already have a 5K & half marathon lined up before October. I've been feeling really good lately while running and have even lost a few pounds so I'm hoping come October 16, I will finally break 3:30!

The scariest part of the registering this early? I had to register using Todd's last name which will become my last name in August. I'm not quite used to seeing my first name with his last name yet.

No comments: