Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

As of Monday, our wedding invitations are officially in the mail! With 2 months go, I'm getting very excited about Todd & I getting married. I can't wait to come home and check the mail everyday for RSVPs. I mentioned before that my Matron of Honor designed our Save the Dates and she also designed our invitations. Todd & I were very pleased with how everything turned out! We also just got our engagement pictures back from Memorial Day weekend so now we need to decide which ones we like the best for our guestbook at the reception.

Our box of invitations ready to be mailed

The outer envelope with our cutomized calligraphy return address stamp

Calligraphy Return Address Stamp from foryoo on Etsy

Our invitation

Map with addresses & hotel information

Reception card

RSVP card

RSVP envelope

Everything all together

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Wow! Beautiful invites!! I love the pink envelopes!!