Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekly Recap: June 13-19

Since I was in Houston at the beginning of the week and it was extremely hot & humid outside, I was luckily able to take advantage of the local YMCA and take some fitness classes there. I was very impressed with not only their selection of classes but also how many people take the classes. There were almost 30 people in the spinning class on Monday morning and 40 people in the boot camp class on Tuesday morning. It was nice to actually take a class for once and push myself just a little bit harder than I do when I teach. I do need to get my running back on track since I plan on running the Columbus Marathon in October. I'm going to officially start training towards the end of July so right now I need to get my base miles up to around 25-30 miles/week.

Monday: 4 mi (8:01 pace)
1 hr Spinning (YMCA in Houston)

Tuesday: 1 hr Boot Camp class (YMCA in Houston)

Wednesday: Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance (40 min)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class
taught 1 hr Spinning

Friday: REST

Saturday: 7 mi (8:14 pace)
taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class

Sunday: taught 20 min core & taught 50 min spinning

TOTAL: 11 mi

No comments: