Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekly Recap: May 30-June 5

I met my goal of doing yoga at least once this week but definitely did not too great on running. Since Todd & I are going Insanity and I'm teaching in the mornings, I find it really difficult to find time to run. We should be done with Insanity by the time our wedding comes around so that will still give me almost 2 solid months of good training for the Columbus Marathon in October.

Monday: 4 mi (8:02 pace)
Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit (40 min)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class
Bob Harper Yoga for Warriors DVD (1 hr)

Wednesday: Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance (40 min)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class
taught 1 hr spinning class

Friday: Insanity Pure Cardio (40 min) and Cardio Abs (15 min)

Saturday: Warrior Dash (5K)

Sunday: taught 20 min core & taught 50 min spinning

TOTAL: 7 mi

No comments: