Sunday, October 16, 2011

Birthday Celebration!

While I'm nervously waiting to start my 6th marathon at 7:30 AM this morning, I wanted to take a minute to wish a happy birthday to one of my good friends, Dave! After Todd & I went to the marathon expo on Friday night, we went over to Milestone 229 for Dave's birthday dinner with a group of 16 people. Todd & I ate dinner at this new restaurant last month and really enjoyed the food so we were excited to go back again, especially since their new fall menu just came out. Oh, and I guess we were excited to see our friends too!

Milestone 229

Starting to carb load with mac & cheese...

and I had a couple pieces of potato pizza....different but good!

Todd had a cheeseburger with sweet potato fries

Samantha got the mushroom pizza

Dave enjoying his milk and chocolate birthday cake...pinky up of course

Really wondering what his birthday wish was....that's an intense look he's giving Liz!

Todd & I

So while Dave is enjoying his birthday this morning, I'll be suffering through 26.2 miles and loving every minute of it!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Aww... Thanks, Jenny! Good luck today!!