Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekly Recap: October 10-16

I ended the week running my 6th marathon and 4th Columbus Marathon in 3:35:44. Unfortunately, they've changed the Boston qualifying times and rules so I missed qualifying by 45 seconds but I really wasn't planning on going again so it doesn't really matter too much. To me, it's more about being able to say I qualified than going since I've already been once. My goal was to break 3:30, which I was on pace to do until about mile 20, but I still was able to run my 2nd fastest marathon, only 1 minute off my PR. Now, it's time to relax and take a short break from running to let my knee heal up. Race report to follow in a few days...

Monday: 6 mi (8:08 pace)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class
taught 20 min core class

Wednesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class

Friday: REST

Saturday: 3 mi (8:24 pace)

Sunday: 26.2 mi--COLUMBUS MARATHON (3:35:44; 8:14 pace )

TOTAL: 35 mi

No comments: