I was on Pinterest last week when I came across the Ultimate Halloween Peanut Butter Oreo Brownie Bar and knew I had to try it after I finished the marathon on Sunday.
I was especially intrigued by the seasonal M&Ms used in the recipe, White Chocolate Candy Corn. After some internet researching, I found out that these are a Walmart exclusive and may not be available at all Walmart stores. Luckily, I happened to find them on my first try, although I did have to walk around the entire store to finally find a small box with only 6 bags left....and I bought 3 of them.
I did change the recipe slightly in that I used chocolate chip cookie dough instead of peanut butter cookie dough and I just used regular oreos instead of the special Halloween oreos with the orange filling.
Ultimate Chocolate Chip Oreo Brownie Bar
1 pouch of chocolate chip cookie mix (and ingredients needed to make batter)
1 package of white chocolate candy corn M&Ms
1 package of oreos
1 box of brownie mix (and ingredients needed to make batter)
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together cookie mix, stirring in M&Ms
3. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cookie spray and spread the cookie dough in the bottom of the dish
4. Top with a layer of oreos
5. Mix together brownie mix and spread on top of cookie dough & oreos
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes.