Monday, October 3, 2011

Weekly Recap: September 26-October 2

This was my last big week before running the Columbus Marathon on October 16. I had a sinus infection/cold at the beginning of the week and even took a day off of work but unfortunately it lingered around for quite a few days and I never felt like I had an outstanding run this week. Even with a day off and teaching 4 classes, I was happy to get in 42 miles and this was my 3rd week of 40+ miles during this training cycle which is great for me. The next 2 weeks will be all about cutting my mileage and getting fresh legs back for the marathon.

Monday: REST

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class
4 mi (8:16 pace)

Wednesday: 7 mi in AM (7:56 pace)
5 mi in PM w/ Tracy & baby Luca (8:44 pace)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class

Friday: 6 mi w/ Todd, very windy (8:26 pace)

Saturday: 20 mi, windy & rainy (8:40 pace)

Sunday: taught 20 min core & taught 50 min spinning

TOTAL: 42 mi

No comments: