Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Favorite Place in the House

My favorite place in our townhome isn't a room but rather what greets me as I walk in & out of the front door everday. It puts a smile on my face and gets me motivated for my next race, whatever that may be!

My running wall

Lynn, one of my best friends, who also is a graphic designer, made this for me after I ran Boston in 2009...she even included photos from my trip & race and the course map

My plaques & medals I've earned the past few years

A few of my favorite medals: Boston, Hood to Coast, and Warrior Dash

All 4 of my Columbus Marathon medals

3 comments:

Walk to the Mailbox said...

My wall of pride is my favorite place in my house too!!

Meghan said...

This is amazing!!! I love this idea:)

Sara said...

This looks great - I love it! I especially love the way you hung the medals.