Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekly Recap: November 7-13

I really thought that 4 weeks post-marathon, my knee would feel better but sadly, I was wrong. My week of strong workouts (went to hot yoga again!) ended on a sour note with my knee hurting after only running 1 mile. I have an appointment lined up in a couple weeks to figure out what's going on. It's frustrating but at the same time I can't help but wonder if this is a blessing in disguise. As long as I'm back on my feet by spring, I'll be okay with some time off. I mean, I did just register for the Rock 'N' Roll Chicago 1/2 Marathon on July 22 so I better be able to run by then!

Monday: Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance (40 min)
Hot Power Flow Yoga (75 min)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class

Wednesday: REST

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class
taught 1 hr Spinning

Friday: Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit (40 min)

Saturday: ran 1 mi (knee started to hurt); 30 min elliptical
Jillian Michaels' Yoga Metldown Level 1 (30 min)

Sunday: taught 20 min core & taught 50 min spinning

TOTAL: 1 mi

No comments: