Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekly Recap: December 12-18

I met my goal of running 15 miles this week but failed on going to hot yoga on Sunday morning so I've decided that my New Year's resolution is to go to hot yoga 1-2x/week. Again, with my schedule lately, I have to be happy with my workouts last week since I actually got something in every day.

Monday: 5 mi (8:09 pace)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class

Wednesday: 4 mi (8:05 pace); Bob Harper Totally Ripped Core mini workout (10 min)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class

Friday: 35 min elliptical; Arms, Abs, Glutes Class (45 min) -- first time lifting weights in 6 months, all my strength training has been done w/ TRX recently

Saturday: 6 mi (8:15 pace)

Sunday: 30 min elliptical

TOTAL: 15 mi

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Nice work, lady! You are such great motivation!