Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekly Recap: January 9-15

Tuesdays are a big workout day for me as I started teaching after work on top of my class before work. Those are loooong days: up at 4:40 AM, teach from 5:45-6:45 AM, straight to work to shower & get ready (luckily I have a shower/locker room at work I can use), work from 7:30 AM-4:00 PM, straight to another studio to teach from 5:00-6:15 PM (2 classes back-to-back), and then home to shower & eat dinner around 7:00 PM. Like I said, Tuesdays are loooong days now but luckily I enjoy teaching so it doesn't really feel like I'm working 10+ hour days.

Mileage was a little subpar last week but I still got in my 1 yoga class so we'll see how this week goes...

Monday: REST

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class
taught 30 min core & 45 min Spinning

Wednesday: 7 mi (8:08 pace)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class

Friday: 4 mi (7:49 pace)

Saturday: 6 mi (8:15 pace)

Sunday: 1 hr Hot Power Flow Yoga
taught 1 hr Spinning

TOTAL: 17 mi

2 comments:

Meghan said...

That is a long day! It sounds like you're kicking butt!

Laurie said...

Wow! What a long day Tuesdays are for you! And here I am whimping out of your 5:45AM class! Thanks for the great spin yesterday! I am glad PAI added a weekend straight spin class!