Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bump Update: Week 15



How far along: 15 weeks & 3 days

Size of baby: About 4-4.5 inches long, weighs about 2.5 ounces, and is the size of an apple

Weight gain: 6.5 pounds

Maternity clothes: Not yet but Old Navy had 30% off last week so I ordered a bunch of stuff but everything looks so big on me still I'm not sure if it will eventually fit or if I need a different size

Symptoms: Nausea is completely gone but I have a sinus infection so I'm still not feeling 100% yet

Gender: Still thinking boy & I'll have a post up tomorrow about why

Exercise: Haven't been able to run much the past week or so because of my sinus infection (I can hardly breathe) but I'm still teaching Spin/TRX (don't really have a choice on that one since it's my job)

Food cravings: Haven't really had any cravings this week...I'm just happy to have my appetite back

Food aversions: Nothing!

Movement: Haven't felt anything yet

Sleep: Haven't been sleeping well but I think it's more from being sick...I have to constantly roll from one side to other side because my nose runs all night

Looking forward to: Working on the nursery this weekend

Best moment of the week: Our next appointment was scheduled for next week but was moved to this week and we finally heard the heartbeat--it was amazing!  My doctor warned us it could take sometimes a minute or so to find it but she literally found it as soon as the doppler was on my belly--nice, strong heartbeat at 134

No comments: