Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekly Recap: April 22-28

My runs have been hit or miss lately with how I've been feeling.  Although it looks like I might have felt really good on Monday when I ran 3 mi in 8:38 pace, I actually felt like I had to pee the entire run and I think that's what contributed to my faster pace.  Of course, once I got home, I didn't actually have the need to pee.  Pregnancy does weird things to you.  My 5 mi run on Saturday morning with Todd was one of my best runs since I've been pregnant--it felt easy, I didn't feel like I had to pee, and I was comfortable the entire time. 

Monday: 3 mi (8:38 pace)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: 4 mi (8:53 pace)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX
taught 30 min TRX/Yoga

Friday: Rest

Saturday: 5 mi w/ Todd (8:44 pace)

Sunday: 4 mi (8:43 pace)
taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

TOTAL: 16 mi

No comments: