Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Bump Update: Week 21


Comparison over 10 weeks....not sure why my hand is awkwardly higher this week than the last ones

How far along: 21 weeks & 3 days

Size of baby: About 10.5 inches long, weighs about 12.5 ounces (about 3/4ths of a pound!), and is the size/length of a carrot

Weight gain: 10.5 lbs (only up a 1/2 pound from last week)

Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity bottoms but wearing maternity and regular tops

Symptoms: Nothing to complain about....really been feeling good lately

Gender: We'll let you know in 10 days!

Exercise: Running & teaching Spin/TRX or TRX/Yoga....still working out 6 days/week

Food cravings: Nothing in particular

Food aversions: Nothing

Movement: Feeling movement throughout the day and waiting for the kicks to get a bit stronger but Todd finally felt Baby Rodrick the other night!  He rested his hand on my stomach when we went to bed and I felt the baby move and asked him if he felt that.  He said yes but didn't realize that's what it was...he thought it was just my stomach gurgling! He was really excited to feel the movement.

Sleep: I feel lucky that I've been sleeping really well and haven't been too uncomfortable

Looking forward to: Getting bedding for the nursery and figuring out the layout of the room

Best moment of the week: Todd feeling the baby move and my 30th birthday is today!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love reading how similar our experiences are! I'm loving the movement and waiting to feel it on the outside, too!

Nikki said...

you're looking so good!

Not So Newlyweds said...

10 days!! Can't wait!! Glad you're feeling well :)

Lovemere said...

Wow! Nice Blog, Thanks for sharing this useful information about beautiful maternity clothes. I read this read this blog carefully. This is very helpful for all moms and moms to be.