Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Bump Update: Week 28



How far along: 28 weeks & 3 days

Size of baby: About 15 inches, weighs about 2.25-2.5 pounds, and is the size of an eggplant

Weight gain: Still at 14 pounds...haven't really gained anything in a couple weeks but when I went to the doctor last Friday, she said everything was fine and the baby was measuring as expected for a healthy, smaller baby

Maternity clothes: Maternity pants/shorts and regular & maternity tops & dresses

Symptoms: Nothing

Gender: Girl!

Exercise: Running & teaching 6-7 days/week

Food cravings: Nothing really to note except I've been loving grapes, strawberries, and pineapple recently

Food aversions: Nothing

Movement: Lots of movement all day & night....I can tell she's starting to take up more space too because her movements are a lot higher up

Sleep: Sleep is still great & I feel very lucky for this

Looking forward to: Seeing extended family over the 4th of July....hard to believe these are the last vacation days I'll be using until my maternity leave!  Also looking forward to my first baby shower on July 13.

Best moment of the week: Started the 3rd trimester!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay for third trimester!! It's flying by!

Sara said...

You look great! Glad to hear you had a nice 4th too. :)