Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekly Recap: June 24-30

Happy to report I wrapped up my last week in the second trimester with another decent week of workouts.  Saturday's run was probably the worst one of my pregnancy so far...I had to stop a couple times to walk because of some pressure in my belly and I had to stop and go to the bathroom once too.  I think the baby was situated in an awkward position and was putting a lot of pressure on my bladder.  I've learned that everyday is something different with pregnancy and I never really know how I'm going to feel until I start running.

This was also my last week of teaching 4 classes.  Starting today and up until I have our baby, I'll only be teaching 2 classes/week.  I'm keeping my Tues/Thurs 5:45 AM Spin/TRX class but will be giving up my Thursday 4:30 PM TRX/Yoga and Sunday 4:15 PM Spin/TRX.  Thursday is a really long day for me as I go straight from teaching before work, to working 8 hours, and straight back to the studio.  I'm literally on the go from 5:15 AM-5:15 PM and I can tell I'm exhausted by Thursday evening.  Plus, once Baby Rodrick arrives, I'm not going to want to teach that much.  I really love my early morning class so I'm hoping once the baby arrives, I'll take 4-6 weeks off and come back to teach that.

Monday: 3 mi (8:50 pace)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: 4 mi w/ Todd (8:45 pace)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX
taught 30 min TRX/Yoga

Friday: 4 mi (8:48 pace)

Saturday: 3 mi w/ Todd (8:48 pace)

Sunday: 4 mi (8:51 pace)
taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

TOTAL: 18 mi

No comments: