Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Bump Update: 35 Weeks

It seems like I was either having a Braxton Hicks contraction during this picture or the baby was poking out because my stomach doesn't look really smooth & round like normal

Comparing weeks 15, 25, and 35

How far along: 35 weeks & 3 days

Size of baby: A little over 18 inches long, weighs about 5.25 pounds, and is the size of a coconut

Weight gain: 18 pounds

Maternity clothes: Maternity pants/shorts and regular & maternity tops & dresses

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions all the time and she seems to be pretty high up in my ribcage at this point because it can get a bit uncomfortable sitting at work.  There are days I can't wait to get home to lay on the couch because it feels so much better.

Gender: Girl!

Exercise: Spinning & teaching 6-7 days/week...my back still hurts so I've been spinning instead of running

Food cravings: Cheeseburger, fries, and milkshakes....this has probably been my most consistent craving during the pregnancy

Food aversions: Nothing

Movement: The doctor still seems to think she's head down and butt up which I would agree with because I'm constantly feeling a knee or foot way over on my right side as well as tiny movements down low which the doctor thinks is her hands.

Sleep: Sleeping great although my back hurts slightly whenever I try to roll over at night but that's a very minor complaint.  I seriously cannot believe how well I've been sleeping this entire pregnancy because it seems like that is always one of the major complaints I hear from women. 

Looking forward to: Child birth class, going to Babies 'R Us this weekend to buy the rest of the stuff we need from our registry, and meeting Lynn (one of my best friends) and Nathan's baby girl, Olive Mabel!

Best moment of the week: Celebrating our 2nd anniversary yesterday and as of tomorrow, we are at 1 month to go until my due date!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

You are so close! So glad you're feeling good, too! Do you feel ready??? :)