Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekly Recap: August 5-11

Unfortunately, my SI joint/low back was giving me trouble all week.  Over the past few years, I've had this happen once or twice a year so I'm not sure if this was pregnancy related or  not.  The bad thing is, since I don't belong to a gym and it actually even hurt to walk fast, if I can't run, then really isn't much else I can do.  Spinning doesn't bother it at all so I'm hoping if it continues to give me trouble this week, I'll head to the studio I teach at and take a couple spinning classes.  I have a TRX at home so after attempting to run on the treadmill on Saturday morning & only lasting about a half mile before my back started hurting again, I ended up doing about a 30 minute TRX workout with various cardio and strength exercises.

Monday: 3 mi (8:47 pace)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: Rest

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Friday: Rest

Saturday: TRX/Cardio workout

Sunday: Rest

TOTAL: 3 mi

No comments: