Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Bump Update: Week 34


How far along: 34 weeks & 3 days

Size of baby: Almost 18 inches long, weighs about 4.75 pounds, and is the size of a butternut squash or cantaloupe

Weight gain: 17 pounds (no weight gain this week despite not really working out as much as I had been) but I can actually tell a difference in the size of my belly between last week's photo and this week's photo.  It seemed like from week 30-33 there wasn't much of a change.

Maternity clothes: Maternity pants/shorts and regular & maternity tops & dresses

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions all the time

Gender: Girl!

Exercise: Spinning & teaching 6-7 days/week...my back still hurts so I've been spinning instead of running

Food cravings: I really wish I had some weird craving but nope, I got nothing

Food aversions: Nothing

Movement: Moving all the time and I cannot for the life of me figure out how she's situated because I'll feel movement everywhere!  The funniest is when I feel her move way over on my right side and something (maybe her foot?) is poking out

Sleep: Again, so thankful I have no problems sleeping at night and haven't even had to get up to go to the bathroom once this week

Looking forward to: Dr appointment on Friday

Best moment of the week: Hung up prints in the nursery, did a bunch of baby laundry, and we got a sneak peek of our maternity photos and I LOVE them!

No comments: