Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekly Recap: July 29-August 4

It was a rough week of running for me.  Both Monday & Wednesday, I had to stop several times due to a side stitch in my right lower belly (which I asked the dr about on Friday and she said not to be concerned and I can keep running which was good news) but it's frustrating for me to have to stop every mile or so which is why I only ran 3 miles on each run this week.  I expected running to become more challenging at some point and am holding out hope I can still run up until 40 weeks (or I go into labor).

Monday: 3 mi (8:45 pace)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: 3 mi (8:53 pace)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX
taught 30 min TRX/Yoga

Friday: 3 mi (8:51 pace)

Saturday: 3 mi (8:47 pace)

Sunday: Rest (in Leetonia visiting Todd's family & for my baby shower)

TOTAL: 12 mi

No comments: