Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekly Recap: September 16-22

Taught my last Spin/TRX classes this past week until October 29.  I'm hoping baby girl arrives soon otherwise instead of 5 weeks off from teaching after I have her, I might only get 3.5-4 weeks.  And for everyone who says walking helps induce labor...you're lying considering I legitimately ran a few miles this week on top of walking and nada.

Monday: Cardio/TRX workout at home w/ 2 x 0.50 mi (1 mi total in 9:32 pace)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: Run/TRX workout at home w/ 2 x 1 mi (10:00 pace)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX (last class until October 29!)

Friday: Rest

Saturday: Run/TRX workout w/ Todd at home w/ 4 x 0.50 mi (2 mi total b/w 9:05-9:10 pace)
Walked ~2 mi in the later afternoon w/ Todd

Sunday: Walked 2.5 mi loop at Highbanks Metro Park

TOTAL: 5 mi (running)

1 comment:

Meghan said...

You are so amazing for still running! Woohoo! I hope the little girl arrives soon - and I will look forward to reading all about it!