Friday, September 20, 2013

Maternity Photos

A little over a month ago, Todd & I had maternity photos taken when I was 34 weeks pregnant at the Park of Roses.   I was a little hesitant for the 7:00 AM start time but I'm so glad we agreed with the photographer to the early photo shoot because the lighting was amazing as the sun came up (and well worth the mosquitos bites we got).  We finally received our images yesterday and I absolutely love how they turned out.  Little Tree Studios did a great job and I can't wait for our newborn photo session in a couple weeks....pending Baby Rodrick's arrival of course.
 







 
 


2 comments:

Sara said...

These are absolutely stunning - I love them! You look so beautiful and happy. I can't wait to see the newborn ones as well.

I wanted to tell you I gave your blog the Sunshine Award! Thanks for always putting a smile on my face. :) http://wordstorunby.com/2013/09/make-happy-skies-grey.html

Meghan said...

Aww! These are just gorgeous! I really love your outfit choices, too!