Monday, October 21, 2013

Weekly Recap: October 14-20

After 2 weeks of recovery and sticking to walking, I started to feel good enough to do a bit more for my workouts.  I feel great and recovered from labor.  I was able to do a TRX workout at home (the core exercises were challenging though and is definitely my weak spot right now), take a yoga class (thanks to my mom for watching Lucy during that time), an Insanity workout, and I was able to run a few miles.  They were slow miles but it felt good to run again!  Definitely didn't try to push myself that hard and look forward to another similar week of workouts this week.  I go back to teaching Spin/TRX next week and am going to attempt a Spinning class this week to make sure everything feels okay.

Monday: 2 mi walk w/ Lucy

Tuesday: 30 min TRX/Cardio workout at home
2 mi walk w/ Lucy & my mom

Wednesday: Rest

Thursday: 1 hr Power Flow Yoga

Friday: Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Saturday: Ran 2 mi (9:28 pace) & walked 1 mi

Sunday: Ran 2 mi (9:29 pace)

TOTAL: 4 mi

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Go girl! I need to walk more but it is a project to get out with the stroller and the dog.