Monday, January 13, 2014

Weekly Recap: January 6-12

This week was my first true test to see if I'd be able to keep up my workouts while working and having my mom watch Lucy.  The week before, Todd was still off work from the holidays so I didn't have to really have Lucy ready but this past week, I had to have her ready for my mom to come over and watch her while I was at work.  Overall, it was a huge success since I was able to run 32 miles for the week.  Granted, I have to get up even earlier now but it's worth it.

Monday: 5 mi (8:07 pace)

Tuesday: 4 mi (2 x 1 mi @ 7:30, 7:16; 7:44 pace)

Wednesday: 5 mi (8:15 pace)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Friday: 6 mi (7:56 pace)

Saturday: 8 mi (8:12 pace)

Sunday: 4 mi (8:20 pace)

TOTAL: 32 mi

1 comment:

Nat said...

Good job! It's great that you were still able to fit in all your workouts with your new schedule